The First Shaving Products Specifically Designed for Hospitals.
Medshave is specifically Designed to treat patients that are in the hospital.
- First you put a warm washcloth on patient’s face.
- Leave for at least two minutes.
- Then apply med shave after you complete spraying the face work in lotion.
- Then when you shave there’s no mess the lotion magically disappears.
14 in stock
How Soft Shave Works?
- First you have to add a wash cloth with warm water. Put on face for about 3 minutes.
- You spray a light, lubricating mist on the patient’s face, softening his hair follicles and soothing his skin.
- The razor glides across his face, and unlike with traditional shaving solutions, there’s no mess to clean up when you’re done.
- You can complete the shaving process in under a minute,while treating the patient’s skin with comforting moisturizers and also sterilizing the blade.
None of this is going to happen if you’re using traditional shaving solutions – & we back up our innovative shaving mist with our 100-percent money-back guarantee.
What Is Soft Shave?
- Perfect for all Skin Types, Especially Sensitive Skin
- Neutral pH factor
- Significant Time Savings in Shaving.
Med Shave Lotion
- Sterilizes blade with every use
- One minute to shave
- No messy cleanup
- Neutral pH 7%
- 3% stearic acid
- Blade glides over skin
- Closer shave
Traditional Shave Cream
- Does not sterilize blade
- Minimum 5 minutes to shave
- Messy cleanup with cream
- 8.5% pH or higher; more acid
- 7% stearic acid
- Thick cream, causing snow shovel effect
- Causes more pressure ,which causes skin irritation